- Alexander McQueen Classic Suiting Jacket, Black
Alexander McQueen Classic Suiting Jacket, Black
- Alexander McQueen classic suiting jacket.
- Notched collar; one-button front.
- Long sleeves; button cuffs.
- Chest welt and angled side pockets.
- Cutaway hem; double-vented back.
- Lining, silk.
- Made in Italy.
Designer About Alexander McQueen:
Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge. Italian Sizing
Similar to alexander mcqueen classic suiting jacket, black
Stefano Ricci Striped Dress Shirt, Purple is on sale!