- Alexander McQueen Moth-embroidered V-neck crepe dress
Alexander McQueen Moth-embroidered V-neck crepe dress
Enchanting prints beautifully offset Alexander McQueen's sleekly tailored dresses for AW16 – this black crepe design is adorned with tonal-pink and metallic-silver moths. The V-neck, contouring seams, and inverted pleat create a feminine silhouette. Wear yours with a jewel-hued clutch and sandals for a confident evening look.
Product number: 1064723
- COLOUR: Black
- COMPOSITION: 76% viscose, 22% polyester, 2% metallic fiber. Lining: 100% silk.
- CARE: Dry clean
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Italy
- Black crepe
- V-neck, long sleeves
- Tonal-pink and metallic-silver moth embroidery
- Inverted front pleat
- Centre-back concealed-zip fastening
- Black silk-crepe lining
- SIZE AND FIT
- Size Guide View this item's measurements
- Slim fitting across the bust, fitted at the waist
- Those with a curvier figure may wish to take one size larger
- Model is 5ft 10in/ 1.78m, is a size UK08 and wears a size 40IT (UK08/ US04/ 36FR)
Similar to alexander mcqueen moth-embroidered v-neck crepe dress
Vivienne Westwood Anglomania Harima tribal-devoré crepe dress is on sale!
Elie Saab V-neck lace-panelled gown is on sale!