- Fits large to size, take one size smaller than normal
- Cut for a slightly loose fit
- Close fitting at the neck
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Those with a curvy figure may wish to take their true size
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing an IT size 38
View item's measurements EDITORS' NOTES
Alexander McQueen's mini dress has a Victorian-style silhouette that beautifully encapsulates the house's darkly romantic aesthetic. Meticulously crafted from printed silk-chiffon, it's accented with frothy off-the-shoulder ruffles and a tiered skirt. Mirror the Spring '16 runway look and leave the front buttons undone to create a keyhole.
Shown here with: Alaïa Sandals, Cornelia Webb Necklace.
- Multicolored silk-chiffon
- Button and concealed hook and zip fastening at back