- ANN DEMEULEMEESTER Turtleneck silk-blend maxi dress
ANN DEMEULEMEESTER Turtleneck silk-blend maxi dress
Heralded one of the famous Antwerp Six - a group of fashion designers who graduated from Antwerp's Royal Academy of Fine Arts - Ann Demeulemeester
is renowned for her subversive, often avant-garde approach to design. A silhouette that bolstered the AW16 runway, this silk-blend maxi dress
perfectly typifies the label’s innately androgynous aesthetic. Partner it with pin-thin heels for an offbeat approach to evening dressing.
- Ann Demeulemeester chiffon dress
- Concealed popper fastening at shoulders
- High neck, long sleeves, self-tie straps at side, overlayer at front
- 57% rayon, 35% silk, 8% elastane
- Dry clean
- True to size
- Size 8: Length 57"
- Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size 8
Similar to ann demeulemeester turtleneck silk-blend maxi dress
Dolce & Gabbana Embroidered wool-blend mini dress is on sale!
Maison Rabih Kayrouz V-neck silk-blend dress is on sale!