- Fitted at the bust and waist, slightly loose at the hip
- This item is particularly long in length
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a US size 2
View item's measurements EDITORS' NOTES
Anna Sui's Spring '16 collection was inspired by a recent visit to the islands of Tahiti and Honolulu. Cut from fil coupé silk-blend chiffon, this diaphanous dress is printed in a playful pineapple motif that's woven with light-catching silver yarns. It softly nips in at the waist and falls to a ruffled asymmetric hem that moves beautifully with every step.
Shown here with: Jimmy Choo Sandals, Monica Vinader Ring, Jennifer Fisher Ring, Cornelia Webb Cuff.
- Multicolored fil coupé silk-blend chiffon
- Button and concealed hook and zip fastening at back