- Intended to be fitted at the hip with a loosely cut top
- Particularly short in length
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Those with a curvy figure may wish to take the next size up
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a FR 36
View item's measurements EDITORS' NOTES
Leg-baring hemlines are Anthony Vaccarello's signature and were spotted all over the Fall '16 runway. This mohair and wool-blend mini dress is cut with one sleeve and finished with alluring lace-up corsetry details at the collarbone and hip – a key detail for the designer this season. Wear yours with heels.
Shown here with: Alaïa Clutch, Gianvito Rossi Sandals, Charlotte Chesnais Earring, URiBE Ring, Jennifer Fisher Cuff.