While frills and ruffles shivered down the AW16 runway, many of Balmain
’s signatures remained, such as the body-stocking silhouette. This means many of the fabric compositions are preceded by “stretch” such as this stretch-knit dress
. Taking style cues from the corset for a pinned shape, gold-toned hook and eye fastenings travel down a satin tape at the front, easing the body into the panelled detailing that shapes the sides.
- Balmain stretch-knitted dress
- Exposed zip fastening at back
- V-neck, deep plunge, shoulder padding, long ribbed sleeves, hook and eye fastening with satin tape at front, panelled detailing at sides, contrasting ribbed knit detailing front and back, gold-toned hardware
- 83% viscose, 16% polyamide, 1% elastane
- Dry clean
- True to size
- Size 8: Length 34"
- Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size 8
- Made in Italy