While frills and ruffles sighed down the AW16 runway, many of Balmain’s
signatures remained, such as the body-stocking silhouette. This means most of the fabric compositions are preceded by “stretch” such as this stretch-knit dress
. Taking style cues from the corset for a pinned shape, gold-toned hook and eye fastenings travel down a satin tape at the front, easing the body into panelled detailing at the sides.
- Balmain stretch-knit dress
- Exposed zip fastening at back
- Turtleneck, sleeveless, gold-toned hook and eye fastening with satin tape at front, ribbed panelled detailing at sides, fitted, contrasting fine knit detailing front and back, gold-toned hardware
- 90% viscose, 9% nylon, 1% elastane
- Dry clean
- True to size
- Size 8: Length 33.5"
- Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size 8
- Made in Italy
Sizes: 8, 10, 12, 14