SIZE & FIT INFORMATION
- - Fits true to size, however those who are between sizes should take the smaller size
- - Cut to be slightly fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- - Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a UK 8
View item's measurements EDITORS' NOTES
Burberry's Fall '17 collection is inspired by British sculptor Henry Moore's childhood in Castleford. Taking cues from the romantic countryside, this tulle and cotton-blend lace dress has a high neckline and mother-of-pearl buttons. It's lined to temper the sheer finish and showcase the beautiful floral threadwork.
Shown here with: Victoria Beckham Clutch, Burberry Boots, Bottega Veneta Belt, Chloé Ring.
- - White tulle and cotton-blend lace
- - Button and zip fastening along back
- - Fabric1: 52% cotton, 27% polyamide, 21% elastane; fabric2: 89% cotton, 11% polyamide; lining: 100% cotton
- - Dry clean
- - Mother-of-pearl: Australia
- - Imported
As seen in The EDIT magazine
Sizes: UK8, UK10, UK12, UK14