- Cecilie Copenhagen Florence long-sleeved cotton and silk-blend dress
Cecilie Copenhagen Florence long-sleeved cotton and silk-blend dress
For Pre-AW16, Cecilie Copenhagen builds on its contemporary roster with this pale-beige Florence dress. It's crafted from a cotton and silk-blend, and detailed with a damask-weave pattern – inspired by a scarf once worn by the designer's mother. Button it to the top of the point collar, and ground with lace-up sandals.
Product number: 1059522
- Light-beige, mid-weight cotton and silk-blend poplin
- Point collar, long sleeves, button-fastening cuffs
- Damask-weave sleeves and lower panel
- Black stitching
- Two slanted jet-chest pockets
- Centre-front half-button fastening
- Light-beige cotton and silk-blend gauze lining
- 75% cotton, 25% silk.
- Hand wash
- SIZE AND FIT
- Size Guide View this item's measurements
- Fits true to size
- Relaxed-fit over the shoulders, falls loose over the body
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.75m, is a size UK08 and wears a size 1 (UK08/ S/ 40IT/ 36FR/ US04)
Sizes: 1, 2, 3
Similar to cecilie copenhagen florence long-sleeved cotton and silk-blend dress
Adam Lippes Round-neck cotton and linen-blend dress is on sale!