- Christopher Kane Asymmetric fringed stretch-crepe mini dress
Christopher Kane Asymmetric fringed stretch-crepe mini dress
SIZE & FIT INFORMATION
- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Cut for a slightly loose fit
- - Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- - Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a UK size 8
View item's measurements EDITORS' NOTES
Christopher Kane was inspired by sculptor John Chamberlain and artist Scottie Wilson for Spring '16. This stretch-crepe LBD is cut for a slightly loose fit and detailed with cobalt, bright-green and white fringing that falls dramatically to your knee. Echo The EDIT's styling and ground yours with these ankle boots.
Shown here with: Proenza Schouler Sandals, Sophie Buhai Earrings.
- - Black stretch-crepe
- - Concealed hook and zip fastening at side
- - 54% viscose, 43% acetate, 3% elastane; trim: 95% viscose, 5% acetate; lining: 74% viscose, 26% silk
- - Dry clean
- - Made in Italy
- As seen in The EDIT magazine
Similar to christopher kane asymmetric fringed stretch-crepe mini dress
Adam Lippes Round-neck cotton and linen-blend dress is on sale!