After creating the iconic wrap dress
in 1974, Diane von Furstenberg
went on to sell one million pieces by 1976. A cult silhouette in its own right, this pure silk version is introduced as part of the American designer’s AW16 edit. Updated with an abstract floral print, the pleated skirt and contrast panelling separate this design from the rest.
- Diane von Furstenberg silk dress
- Exposed button fastenings at front
- V-neck, long sleeves, fit-and-flare silhouette, all-over printed, wrap-front, self-tie belt at waist, contrast panelling detail at skirt, partially lined
- 100% silk; lining 100% polyester
- Dry clean
- True to size
- Size 8: Length 40"
- Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size 8
Sizes: 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16