Redefining womenswear in 1974 with her iconic wrap dress, Diane von Furstenberg
is a Belgian-born designer with an immense understanding of the female form. The Glennie dress
is a prime example of a classic shift silhouette; complete with flattering ruching at the stomach and waist. Falling to the knees for a modest cut, the minimal design paves the way for bold accessories.
- Diane von Furstenberg stretch-jersey dress
- Concealed back button and side zip fastenings
- Round neck, long sleeves, fitted silhouette, darts at chest, ruched detailing at side waist, keyhole at back yoke
- 71% viscose, 24% nylon, 5% elastane
- Dry clean
- True to size
- Size 8: Length 39"
- Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size 8
Sizes: 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18