- Emilia Wickstead Dorethea striped cloqué and crepe gown
Emilia Wickstead Dorethea striped cloqué and crepe gown
Reintroducing the fun to occasion dressing, Emilia Wickstead
is the London-based designer who's making sartorial waves with bold, patterned design. Fine fabrics are key to her creations – like many Central Saint Martins graduates – and this gown
is crafted from cloqué and crepe to enhance the weighty A-line silhouette. A sea of stripes stirs in movement while the turtleneck cut is shaped with a small cutout ensuring you're anything but a wallflower.
- Emilia Wickstead cloqué and crepe gown
- Concealed zip fastening at back
- High neck with cutout at front, sleeveless, all-over stripes pattern, structured waist, contrasting lines at skirt, A-line pleated crepe skirt, contrasting underlayer at back bodice, fully lined
- 81% polyester, 13% nylon, 6% silk; lining 100% silk
- Dry clean
- True to size
- Size 8: Length 67"
- Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size 8
Similar to emilia wickstead dorethea striped cloqué and crepe gown
Lanvin Cloqué & Lace Wedding Gown is on sale!
Marchesa Notte Embellished silk-blend cloqué gown is on sale!
Marchesa Notte Pleated crepe and silk-blend cloqué mini dress is on sale!