SIZE & FIT INFORMATION
- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- - Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Those with broad shoulders or a large bust may wish to take the next size up
- - Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a UK size 8
View item's measurements EDITORS' NOTES
Cutouts are a recurring detail throughout Emilia Wickstead's Spring '16 runway collection, and this 'Gloria' dress is cleverly designed to draw attention to the slimmest part of your frame. It's cut from tactile seersucker that's blended with a touch of cool linen. We love how the side slit pockets add a practical finish.
Shown here with: Aquazzura Sandals, Chloé Pouch, Eddie Borgo Ring, Chloé Bracelet, IAM by Ileana Makri Cuff, Chloé Ring, Jennifer Fisher Cuff.
- - Blush and cream seersucker
- - Button and concealed zip fastenings at back
- - 55% viscose, 32% linen, 13% acrylic; lining: 100% silk
- - Dry clean
- - Imported