- Erdem Farah embroidered silk-organza gown
Erdem Farah embroidered silk-organza gown
SIZE & FIT INFORMATION
- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- - Lightweight, heavily embroidered, non-stretchy fabric
- - Those with a large bust may wish to take the next size up
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a UK size 8
View item's measurements EDITORS' NOTES
Erdem Moralioglu's Pre-Fall '16 collection paid homage to the Edwardian society portraiture of American painter John Singer Sargent. This floor-sweeping ivory gown is cut from gauzy silk-organza that's embroidered with colorful florals. The fitted bodice is adorned with bold black grosgrain ribbons to define your figure, while the tiered skirt is gathered to create volume from the hips.
Shown here with: Bottega Veneta Clutch, Gianvito Rossi Sandals, Cornelia Webb Rings.
- - Ivory silk-organza
- - Concealed zip fastening along back
- - 100% silk
- - Dry clean
- - Made in the UK
Sizes: UK8, UK10, UK12
Similar to erdem farah embroidered silk-organza gown
Erdem Farah embroidered silk-organza gown is on sale!