- Etro Printed silk-chiffon gown
Etro Printed silk-chiffon gown
SIZE & FIT INFORMATION
- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- - Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Those with a large bust may wish to take the next size up
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing an IT size 40
View item's measurements EDITORS' NOTES
Veronica Etro finds inspiration in the Italian fashion house's vast archive of prints, which are stored in Milan and date back to the 18th century. Seen at the label's 'Nomadic Garden' Spring '16 show - an ode to traditional Eastern-European craftsmanship - this floral-patterned gown is cut from diaphanous silk-chiffon. Decorative jacquard ribbon at the waist adds the perfect amount of definition.
Shown here with: Bottega Veneta Clutch, Aquazzura Sandals, Chan Luu Earrings, Etro Cuff.
- - Multicolored silk-chiffon
- - Concealed zip fastening along side
- - 100% silk
- - Dry clean
- - Made in Italy
- As seen in The EDIT magazine
Similar to etro printed silk-chiffon gown
Sophie Theallet Silk-chiffon raffia-waistband gown is on sale!