- Free People Sid stripe knitted tunic
Free People Sid stripe knitted tunic
Beginning in West Philadelphia in the 1970’s, Free People
has become synonymous with free-spirited alternative style. The brand manages to marry current runway trends with its signature bohemian flair this season with the Sid stripe tunic
, which features a slouchy fit that make it ideal for layering in the cooler weather. Wear it with over-the-knee leather boots and layered jewellery for an effortlessly stylish off-duty look this season.
- Free People knitted tunic
- Slips on
- Boat neck, long sleeves, all-over contrasting stripes, eyelet trims
- 40% acrylic, 18% alpaca, 16% nylon, 9% polyester, 9% wool, 8% cotton
- Hand wash
- True to size
- Size small: Length 32"
- Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size small
Similar to free people sid stripe knitted tunic
Velvet Cristal embroidered cotton-blend tunic dress is on sale!
Isabel Marant Ines wool dress is on sale!
The WhitePepper Stripe Wool Dress is on sale!
Over It All Black Shift Dress is on sale!
IRO Black Leina Dress is on sale!
HANITA Short dress is on sale!