- Halston Heritage Asymmetric one-shoulder silk-blend lamé dress
Halston Heritage Asymmetric one-shoulder silk-blend lamé dress
SIZE & FIT INFORMATION
- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Designed to be fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- - Loose overlay
- - Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Those with a large bust may wish to take the next size up
- - Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a US 2
View item's measurements EDITORS' NOTES
Halston Heritage's lustrous silk-blend lamé dress has a decidedly Studio 54 feel - the namesake designer was a mainstay in Manhattan's '70s disco scene. This one-shoulder style has a forgiving loose fit and falls to an asymmetric hem. The draped overlay creates fluid movement that's perfect for parties and dance floors.
Shown here with: Edie Parker Clutch, Stuart Weitzman Sandals, Stella McCartney Earrings, Eddie Borgo Bracelet.
- - Gold silk-blend lamé
- - Concealed hook and zip fastening at side
- - 66% silk, 34% metallic fibers; lining: 88% polyester, 12% elastane
- - Dry clean
- - Designer color: Antique Brass
- - Imported
Sizes: US8, US12, US14
Similar to halston heritage asymmetric one-shoulder silk-blend lamé dress
Roland Mouret Galaham one-shoulder silk-blend lamé gown is on sale!