- Designed to be fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- Loose overlay
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Those with a large bust may wish to take the next size up
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a US 2
View item's measurements EDITORS' NOTES
Halston Heritage is synonymous with '70s glamor and the Studio 54 disco scene. Made from liquid-like silk-blend lamé, this halterneck gown is designed with a layered bodice and daring leg slit. Complement yours with metallic accessories.
Shown here with: Charlotte Olympia Clutch, Giuseppe Zanotti Sandals, J.W.Anderson Cuff, Eddie Borgo Ring.
- Gold silk-blend lamé
- Concealed button, hook and zip fastening at back