- Halston Heritage Silk-blend lamé halterneck gown
Halston Heritage Silk-blend lamé halterneck gown
SIZE & FIT INFORMATION
- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Designed to be fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- - Loose overlay
- - Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Those with a large bust may wish to take the next size up
- - Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a US 2
View item's measurements EDITORS' NOTES
Halston Heritage is synonymous with '70s glamor and the Studio 54 disco scene. Made from liquid-like silk-blend lamé, this halterneck gown is designed with a layered bodice and daring leg slit. Complement yours with metallic accessories.
Shown here with: Charlotte Olympia Clutch, Giuseppe Zanotti Sandals, J.W.Anderson Cuff, Eddie Borgo Ring.
- - Gold silk-blend lamé
- - Concealed button, hook and zip fastening at back
- - 66% silk, 34% metallic fiber; lining: 88% polyester, 12% elastane
- - Dry clean
- - Designer color: Antique Brass
- - Imported
Similar to halston heritage silk-blend lamé halterneck gown
Halston Heritage Cotton and silk-blend gown is on sale!
Halston Heritage One-shoulder twill gown is on sale!
Halston Heritage Halterneck ombré chiffon gown is on sale!