- Hervé Léger Skyler cutout stretch jacquard-knit mini dress
Hervé Léger Skyler cutout stretch jacquard-knit mini dress
SIZE & FIT INFORMATION
- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Cut for a very close fit
- - Sculpting, stretchy fabric
- - Those with a curvy figure may wish to take the next size up
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a size Small
View item's measurements EDITORS' NOTES
Hervé Léger's 'Skyler' mini dress was the first look to walk down the Spring '16 runway. Cut from a figure-hugging stretch jacquard-knit, this style is woven with a geometric pattern designed to flatter and contour your silhouette. The cutout back and bell sleeves give it a distinct '60s feel.
Shown here with: Jimmy Choo Sandals, Aurélie Bidermann Ring, Kenneth Jay Lane Ring.
- - Silver, black and white stretch jacquard-knit
- - Concealed hook and zip fastening at back
- - Fabric1: 85% rayon, 14% nylon, 1% spandex; fabric2: 75% rayon, 23% nylon, 2% spandex
- - Dry clean
- - Imported
Sizes: xx small
Similar to hervé léger skyler cutout stretch jacquard-knit mini dress
Mary Katrantzou Laguna A-line jacquard dress is on sale!