- House of Holland Spotlight polka-dot crepe midi dress
House of Holland Spotlight polka-dot crepe midi dress
SIZE & FIT INFORMATION
- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Cut for a loose fit
- - Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Those with a petite frame may wish to take the next size down
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a UK 8
View item's measurements EDITORS' NOTES
Henry Holland's Fall '16 collection celebrates the liberating attitudes of the '20s and '70s – two of the "greatest party decades." This 'Spotlight' midi dress is cut from fluid crepe and printed with psychedelic pink, saffron and burgundy polka-dots that pay homage to the interiors of the cult film Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. We like how the fluted cuffs complement the swishy skirt.
Shown here with: Proenza Schouler Clutch, Jil Sander Sandals, J.W.Anderson Earrings, Kenneth Jay Lane Ring, Chloé Ring.
- - Multicolored crepe
- - Partially concealed button fastenings along front
- - 100% polyester
- - Hand wash or dry clean
- - Imported
Similar to house of holland spotlight polka-dot crepe midi dress
Duro Olowu Large polka-dot print silk-satin gown is on sale!