- Cut to be fitted at the hip with a loosely cut top
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Those with curvy hips may wish to take the next size up
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a FR 36
View item's measurements EDITORS' NOTES
Isabel Marant's 'Khol' dress has a wrap-effect front - a key detail of the Fall '16 collection. This black and white piece is woven with hints of silk and wool for softness and warmth and hits at a flattering thigh-grazing length. Layer yours over a contrasting turtleneck as styled on the runway.
Shown here with: Ellery Blouse, Isabel Marant Coat, Isabel Marant Boots, Loeffler Randall Clutch, Kenneth Jay Lane Earrings, Bottega Veneta Rings.
- Black and white polyester, wool, viscose, acrylic and elastane-blend
- Concealed zip fastening along side, concealed button fastening at front