- Jason Wu Ruffled crinkled silk-blend organza dress
Jason Wu Ruffled crinkled silk-blend organza dress
SIZE & FIT INFORMATION
- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Tailored for a close fit
- - Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Those with a curvy figure may wish to take the next size up
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a US size 2
View item's measurements EDITORS' NOTES
Jason Wu's Spring '16 collection fuses the designer's signature tailoring with feminine glamor. Crafted from crinkled silk-blend organza, this salmon dress has a bateau neckline, nipped-in waist and open back that's framed by swathes of ruffles. Cue the show styling and pair yours with metallic accessories.
Shown here with: Anya Hindmarch Clutch, Gianvito Rossi Sandals, Kenneth Jay Lane Ring, Sophie Buhai Rings.
- - Salmon crinkled silk-blend organza
- - Concealed snap, hook and zip fastening at side
- - 99% silk, 1% elastane; trim: 100% rayon; lining: 100% silk
- - Dry clean
Similar to jason wu ruffled crinkled silk-blend organza dress
Gabriela Hearst Putman guipure-lace open-back dress is on sale!