- Fits large to size, take one size smaller than normal
- Intended to be fitted at the bust and waist, slightly loose at the hip
- No bra is required due to the internal structure
- Mid-weight, structured, non-stretchy fabric
- Those with a curvy figure may wish to take their normal size
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10"and is wearing a US 0
View item's measurements EDITORS' NOTES
Johanna Ortiz's 'Grace Kelly' gown is defined by the label's signature ruffles - they fall in voluminous, lightly structured tiers for a touch of drama. Its boned midnight-blue velvet bodice and lustrous taffeta skirt are joined at the waist by a detachable muted burnt-orange belt, artfully entwined in a sculptural bloom. Wear it to your next formal event with pared-back accessories.
Shown here with: The Row Shoulder bag, Jimmy Choo Sandals, Oscar de la Renta Ring, Jennifer Fisher Earrings.
- Navy taffeta, burnt-orange and midnight-blue velvet