- Johanna Ortiz Queen Elizabeth ruffled printed silk crepe de chine gown
Johanna Ortiz Queen Elizabeth ruffled printed silk crepe de chine gown
SIZE & FIT INFORMATION
- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Cut for a slightly loose fit, use the belt to cinch in at the waist
- - Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a US size 2
View item's measurements EDITORS' NOTES
Johanna Ortiz's printed 'Queen Elizabeth' gown is cut from wispy silk crepe de chine and detailed with beautifully draped ruffles. This flattering piece has a nipped waist that's punctuated by a fuchsia velvet belt designed to resemble a blossoming flower. Detach the voluminous collar to spotlight the plunging V-neck.
Shown here with: Charlotte Olympia Clutch, Jil Sander Sandals, Jennifer Fisher Rings, Chloé Cuff.
- - Multicolored silk crepe de chine
- - Concealed snap fastening at back
- - Fabric1: 100% silk; fabric2: 100% silk
- - Dry clean
- - Imported
Sizes: US0, US2, US4
Similar to johanna ortiz queen elizabeth ruffled printed silk crepe de chine gown
Vilshenko Mariya patchwork-print silk crepe de Chine gown is on sale!