- Designed for a slightly loose fit with a detachable ruffle overlay
- This item is particularly long in length
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Those with a curvy figure may wish to take the next size up
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a US 2
View item's measurements EDITORS' NOTES
Juan Carlos Obando's Fall '16 collection is inspired by South America in the '60s and '70s. Cut from lustrous silk-crepe, this 'Eiza' gown has high leg slits and ruffled crossover straps – they're detachable for a more streamlined look. Maintain the brand’s minimal aesthetic and pair yours with tonal accessories.
Shown here with: Charlotte Olympia Clutch, Giuseppe Zanotti Sandals, Chloé Earrings, Kenneth Jay Lane Ring, IAM by Ileana Makri Ring.