- Juan Carlos Obando Trenton open-back silk-crepe gown
Juan Carlos Obando Trenton open-back silk-crepe gown
SIZE & FIT INFORMATION
- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Designed for a slightly loose fit
- - Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Those with a petite frame may wish to take the next size down
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a US size 2
View item's measurements EDITORS' NOTES
Juan Carlos Obando's Fall '16 collection is inspired by glamorous South American dinner dances from the '60s and '70s. Beautifully cut from crimson silk-crepe, this lustrous 'Trenton' gown languidly drapes from a high neckline to a floor-grazing split hem. It turns to reveal a plunging, wrap-effect back that shows just the right amount of skin.
Shown here with: Loeffler Randall Clutch, Gianvito Rossi Sandals, Gucci Bracelet, Kenneth Jay Lane Earrings.
- - Crimson silk-crepe
- - Concealed button and tie fastening at side
- - 100% silk
- - Dry clean
Similar to juan carlos obando trenton open-back silk-crepe gown
Maison Rabih Kayrouz Multi-jacquard silk-blend lamé gown is on sale!