- KÉJI Square denim mini dress
KÉJI Square denim mini dress
SIZE & FIT INFORMATION
- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Cut for a slim fit
- - Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a FR size 36
View item's measurements EDITORS' NOTES
As worn by Chloë Sevigny, KÉJI's mini dress has square armholes and is cut from Japanese cotton denim - woven in a mill founded in the '50s, the fabric has a deep blue wash that's exclusive to the brand. This piece has a lightly darted bust and A-line skirt that create a super flattering, feminine silhouette. Wear yours alone or layer a long-sleeved top underneath.
Shown here with: KÉJI Top, Miu Miu Sandals, Bottega Veneta Rings.
- - Blue denim
- - Zip fastening along back
- - 100% cotton
- - Machine wash
- - Designer wash: Bright Indigo
- - Imported
Sizes: FR38, FR40
Similar to kÉji square denim mini dress
Vanessa Bruno Exo embroidered cotton and linen-blend dress is on sale!