- Cut for a loose fit, use the tie belt to pull it in at the waist
- Designed with a slim-fitting slip
- Lightweight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Those with a curvy figure may wish to take the next size up
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing an IT size 40
View item's measurements EDITORS' NOTES
Maison Margiela's shimmering gown is one of our favorite pieces from the label's Fall '16 Paris runway. Crafted from swathes of gossamer chiffon with a removable silver slip, this billowy style elegantly entwines at the décolletage and is defined by long ties at the waist. We love how it reflects oceanic shades of emerald and blue as you move.
Shown here with: M2Malletier Shoulder bag, Jil Sander Sandals, Eddie Borgo Cuff, Monica Vinader Ring.