- Maison Rabih Kayrouz Multi-jacquard silk-blend lamé gown
Maison Rabih Kayrouz Multi-jacquard silk-blend lamé gown
A spectacular piece from the AW16 runway, this Maison Rabih Kayrouz gown is cut from a liquid silk-blend lamé in emerald-green, and enlivened with shining silver swirls. The skirt is stitched with contrasting patchwork panels that flow onto the floor like floral petals. Pull the drawstring to define the waist, and style with a simple black clutch – a piece this special requires little else.
Product number: 1067142
- COLOUR: Tonal-green
- COMPOSITION: 74% silk, 26% metallic yarn.
- CARE: Dry clean
- PLACE OF ORIGIN: EU
- Lightweight multicoloured print and multi-jacquard silk-blend lamé
- Round neck, sleeveless
- Self-fastening drawstring waist, black grosgrain ties
- Patchwork stitched skirt with slits
- Centre-back eyelet, top-button fastening
- Black silk-blend crepe lining
- SIZE AND FIT
- Size Guide View this item's measurements
- Fits true to size
- Slim fitting across the shoulders, drapes loose over the frame
- For a personalised fit wear drawstring to cinch in at the waist
- Model is 5ft 10in/ 1.78cm, is a size UK08 and wears a size 36FR (UK08/ US04/ 40IT)
Sizes: 40 FR, 36 FR, 38 FR, 34 FR
Similar to maison rabih kayrouz multi-jacquard silk-blend lamé gown
Roberto Cavalli Cotton and silk-blend jacquard gown is on sale!
Halston Heritage Silk-blend lamé halterneck gown is on sale!