- Marchesa Appliquéd tiered dégradé tulle gown
Marchesa Appliquéd tiered dégradé tulle gown
SIZE & FIT INFORMATION
- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Designed to be fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- - Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a US 2
View item's measurements EDITORS' NOTES
Marchesa's Fall '16 collection references the high society women painted by Edwardian artist John Singer Sargent. This exquisite open-back gown is made from swathes of frothy tulle and has a structured mesh underlay to hold its voluminous shape. Bunches of rose appliqués at the neck and waist are inspired by the gardens at Highgrove House – we love how the petals are scattered along the skirt to appear as though they are falling.
Shown here with: Alexander McQueen Clutch, Alaïa Sandals.
- - Merlot and burgundy tulle
- - Concealed hook fastenings and zip fastening at back
- - 100% nylon; lining: 92% silk, 8% spandex
- - Dry clean
Similar to marchesa appliquéd tiered dégradé tulle gown
Elie Saab Dégradé georgette gown is on sale!