- Designed to be fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a US 2
View item's measurements EDITORS' NOTES
Marchesa's Fall '16 collection references the high society women painted by Edwardian artist John Singer Sargent. This exquisite open-back gown is made from swathes of frothy tulle and has a structured mesh underlay to hold its voluminous shape. Bunches of rose appliqués at the neck and waist are inspired by the gardens at Highgrove House – we love how the petals are scattered along the skirt to appear as though they are falling.
Shown here with: Alexander McQueen Clutch, Alaïa Sandals.
- Merlot and burgundy tulle
- Concealed hook fastenings and zip fastening at back