- Mary Katrantzou Carni pleated printed crepe de chine dress
Mary Katrantzou Carni pleated printed crepe de chine dress
SIZE & FIT INFORMATION
- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- - Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Those with a large bust may wish to take the next size up
- - Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a UK size 8
View item's measurements EDITORS' NOTES
Mary Katrantzou's 'Carni' dress takes its print inspiration from the artwork of French seed packets in the 1890s and juxtaposes it with Op Art stripes from the 1960s. It's crafted from lustrous crepe de chine and has pleated panels at the collar, cuffs and skirt. Echo the label's Resort '16 styling with pared-back sandals.
Shown here with: Edie Parker Clutch, Gianvito Rossi Sandals, Maison Margiela Cuff, Maison Margiela Ring, MM6 Maison Margiela Ring.
- - Multicolored crepe de chine
- - Concealed zip fastening along side
- - 100% polyester; lining: 100% silk
- - Dry clean
- - Made in the UK
- As seen in THE EDIT magazine
Similar to mary katrantzou carni pleated printed crepe de chine dress
Diane von Furstenberg Contrast-panel silk crepe de Chine dress is on sale!
Halston Heritage Two-tone crepe de chine-paneled plissé-chiffon gown is on sale!