- Mary Katrantzou Vitriol printed crepe dress
Mary Katrantzou Vitriol printed crepe dress
SIZE & FIT INFORMATION
- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Fitted at the bust and waist, slightly loose at the hip
- - Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- - Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a UK size 8
View item's measurements EDITORS' NOTES
Sixties sci-fi films and the works of Isaac Asimov inspired Mary Katrantzou's futuristic Pre-Fall '16 collection. This 'Vitriol' dress is cut from softly structured crepe in contrasting jewel-toned prints that mimic ripples and waves – each of the panels are elevated by silver knitted piping.
Shown here with: Charlotte Olympia Clutch, Alaïa Sandals, Lanvin Bracelet.
- - Multicolored crepe
- - Concealed hook and zip fastening at back
- - 55% triacetate, 28% polyester, 16% acetate, 1% polyamide; trim: 100% polyamide; lining: 100% silk
- - Dry clean
- - Made in Italy
Similar to mary katrantzou vitriol printed crepe dress