- Max Mara waterfall crepe dress
Max Mara waterfall crepe dress
has become the reference point for Italian design. Conceived in 1951 by Achille Maramotti, a graduate of law, the label has since spun into success through expert tailoring and influential femininity. This crepe dress
explores the latter with clean lines and fabric fluidity. Composed of crepe, the material drapes from neck to hem in a dramatic waterfall effect. Style it into the evening with red lips and slim heels.
- Max Mara crepe dress
- Concealed zip fastening at back
- Round neck, three-quarter sleeves, waterfall detail at front
- 73% triacetate, 27% polyester
- Dry clean
- True to size
- Size 8: Length 41"
- Model is 5ft and wears a size 8
Similar to max mara waterfall crepe dress
Elie Saab Ruffle-trimmed cut-out silk gown is on sale!