- Merchant Archive Frilled-sleeve wool dress
Merchant Archive Frilled-sleeve wool dress
What started life as a cult vintage clothing boutique, situated in London’s Notting Hill, Merchant Archive
now showcases its own collections as created by founder Sophie Merchant. This silk-lined wool dress
celebrates the uncomplicated elegance of minimalist design. It gives a subtle nod to the season's mood for ruffles with frilled cuffs that work textural volume into the streamlined silhouette - testament to skilled British craftsmanship.
- Merchant Archive wool dress
- Concealed hook-and-eye and zip fastening at back
- High neck, short sleeves, frilled cuffs, textured, split at back hem, fully lined
- 100% wool; lining 100% silk
- Dry clean
- True to size
- Size 8: Length 56"
- Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size 8
- Made in England
Sizes: 10, 12, 14
Similar to merchant archive frilled-sleeve wool dress
Philipp Plein Short dress is on sale!
Zimmermann Meridian Stripe Frill Dress is on sale!
ATOS LOMBARDINI Long dress is on sale!
TwinkleDeals Elastic Openwork Lingerie Dress - Brick-red - One Size is on sale!