- Merchant Archive Pleated-collar silk dress
Merchant Archive Pleated-collar silk dress
Beautifully ethereal, this purely silk dress
pays homage to Merchant Archive
's vintage roots. Baring just the right amount of skin to be both sensual and sophisticated, the pleated collar is mirrored with flared cuffs and takes its cues from the delicacy of Victorian detailing with tonal florals throughout. A satin tie defines the waist, bringing together the intricate body and a fluid A-line skirt that just grazes the ankle in length.
- Merchant Archive silk dress
- Concealed button fastenings at front
- Round neck, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, pleated detailing at neckline and cuffs, all-over floral lace, sheer, detachable self-tie belt at waist, flared hemline, partially lined
- 8100% silk
- Dry clean
- True to size
- Size 8: Length 60”
- Model is 5ft 10 and wears a size 8
Sizes: 8, 10, 12
Similar to merchant archive pleated-collar silk dress
J. Mendel Draped Bustier Gown is on sale!