- Cut for a loose fit, use the tie belt to cinch in at the waist
- Long in the sleeves
- Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a UK 8
View item's measurements EDITORS' NOTES
Michael Lo Sordo's crepe mini dress is designed to look like a tuxedo jacket. Cut in a loose wrap silhouette, it has silk-satin trims along the sharp notched lapels, elongated split cuffs and front flap pockets. Use the self-tie belt to define your waist.
Shown here with: The Row Shoulder bag, Malone Souliers Pumps, Sophie Buhai Earrings, Sophie Buhai Ring, Jennifer Fisher Ring.
- Black crepe and silk-satin
- Concealed snap fastenings through double-breasted front