- Miharayasuhiro Flair cotton-poplin shirt dress
Miharayasuhiro Flair cotton-poplin shirt dress
Beginning his fashion career as a shoe brand in 1997, Japanese designer Mihara Yasuhiro always incorporates an element of surprise when it comes to the MIHARAYASUHIRO
aesthetic. Thinking outside the box, this shirt dress
is made from cotton poplin and offsets the lean tailoring with a pleated tailcoat-inspired detail and dropped hemline.
- MIHARAYASUHIRO cotton-poplin dress
- Concealed button fastenings at front
- Collar, short sleeves, buttoned cuffs, darts at front, curved front hem, pleats at back skirt, dropped hem
- 58% cotton, 37% lyocell, 5% polyurethane
- Hand wash
- Made in Japan
- True to size
- Size 8: Length 40"
- Model is 5 ft 10" and wears a size 8
Sizes: 8, 10, 12
Similar to miharayasuhiro flair cotton-poplin shirt dress
Mes Demoiselles Kamiseta long-sleeved cotton shirtdress is on sale!