While Guangzhou isn’t entirely considered China’s fashion capital, the city scored serious style kudos since the birth of its home-grown brand, MO&Co.
. Founded in 2004 by Jenny Kam, the label is lauded for its playful, Parisian-inspired aesthetic. Crafted from a quality wool-blend, this fitted dress
is punctuated with all-over ribbed detailing and an exposed silver-tone zip fastening. Complement its contemporary appeal with clean white sneakers.
- MO&Co. stretch-knit dress
- Exposed two-way zip fastening at front
- High-neck, long sleeves, fitted silhouette, ribbed knit, silver-toned hardware, straight hem
- 84.4% wool, 14.4% nylon, 1.2% elastane
- Dry clean
- True to size
- Size small: Length 37”
- Model is 5ft 10” and wears a size small