- Those with a curvy figure may wish to take the next size up
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing an IT size 40
View item's measurements EDITORS' NOTES
The always cheeky Jeremy Scott put a playful spin on Moschino's Spring '16 runway by turning it into a couture car wash. Covered in sequins showcasing the theme, this mesh dress is spliced with shoulder-baring cutouts and an asymmetric fringed hem inspired by the silhouettes of rotating brushes. Keep your styling simple with sleek accessories.
Shown here with: Gianvito Rossi Sandals, Sophia Webster Pouch, Cornelia Webb Rings, Arme De L'Amour Cuffs.
- Multicolored sequinned mesh
- Concealed hook and zip fastening at side
- 98% polyester, 2% other fibers; lining: 100% silk