- Mugler Panelled leopard-print devoré wool dress
Mugler Panelled leopard-print devoré wool dress
Mugler's David Koma filters safari styling through a typically tough-luxe lens for AW16. Plucked straight from the runway, this black wool mini dress is spliced with skin-baring panels of leopard-print devoré, and contoured with crocodile-effect leather trims and white leather stitches. The pleated, thigh-skimming hem looks particularly arresting with a pair of barely there heels.
Product number: 1066850
- COLOUR: Black
- COMPOSITION: 100% virgin wool. Fabric 2: 100% polyamide. Fabric 3: 100% leather.
- CARE: Dry clean
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: France
- Black lightweight wool
- Round neck, sleeveless
- Pleated hemline
- Black tulle with leopard-print devoré armhole, waist and inverted skirt panels
- Black crocodile-effect leather armhole, bust and skirt panels, white leather stitching detail
- Centre-back zip fastening
- Black crepe top lining
- SIZE AND FIT
- Size Guide View this item's measurements
- Close fitting across the bust, waist and hips
- Perfect for those with a petite frame
- Those with a curvier figure should take one size larger
- Model is 5ft 10in/ 1.78m, is a size UK08 and wears a size 36FR (UK08/ US04/ 40IT)
Sizes: 40 FR, 38 FR, 36 FR, 34 FR, 42 FR
Similar to mugler panelled leopard-print devoré wool dress
Anna Sui Lace-trimmed devoré crepe dress is on sale!
Balenciaga Bi-colour rivet-detail dress is on sale!
Halogen® Drop Waist Plaid Dress (Regular & Petite) is on sale!