- Muzungu Sisters Embroidered silk-habotai dress
Muzungu Sisters Embroidered silk-habotai dress
‘Muzungu’ translates to ‘wanderer’ or ‘traveller’ – a theme perfectly reflected in the label's free-flowing silhouettes and rich adornments. This powder-blue silk-habotai dress is handmade in India, and intricately hand-embroidered with traditional white florals by expert Lucknowi artisans. The shrunken sleeves and below-the-knee hem are perfect for showcasing embellished counterparts.
Product number: 1071275
- Powder-blue, lightweight silk-habotai
- White traditional Lucknowi floral hand embroidery
- Scoop neck, centre-front V cut-out, 3/4-length sleeves
- Slip on
- 100% silk.
- Dry clean
- SIZE AND FIT
- Size Guide View this item's measurements
- Loose-fitting style
- Model is 5ft 10in/ 1.78m, is a size UK08 and wears a size XS (UK08/ US04/40IT/ 36FR)
Similar to muzungu sisters embroidered silk-habotai dress
Altuzarra Clemmie silk-habotai paisley-print dress is on sale!
Maison Margiela Pinstriped washed-silk habotai dress is on sale!
Jil Sander 'Habotai' dress is on sale!
Jil Sander Cutout silk-blend habotai dress is on sale!
Velvet by Graham & Spencer Belton Tibetan-embroidered dress is on sale!