- Opening Ceremony Lattice stretch-crepe dress
Opening Ceremony Lattice stretch-crepe dress
Inspired by Syd Mead’s artwork in the box office classic Blade Runner, Opening Ceremony
’s AW16 collection was all about the future. Focusing on practicality, this stretch-crepe dress
was one of many designs taking a more matter-of-fact approach to futurism. Styled with an asymmetric hemline, the winding lattice detailing elegantly curves around the bust to finish.
- Opening Ceremony stretch-crepe dress
- Slips on
- Round neck, sleeveless, darts at bust, spaghetti lace-up detailing at front and back, fitted waist, asymmetric hemline with spaghetti lace-up detailing
- 70% nylon, 20% cotton, 10% elastane
- Machine wash
- True to size
- Size small: Length 55"
- Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size small
Sizes: 4, 6, 8, 10, 12
Similar to opening ceremony lattice stretch-crepe dress
TOV Back Lattice Work Dress is on sale!
JUST ME Lattice Lace Dress is on sale!
Ramy Brook Sandra Lattice Cutout Dress is on sale!
Alexander Wang lattice mini dress is on sale!
Soprano Lattice Bodycon Dress is on sale!
Vivienne Westwood Anglomania Shore striped floral-print jersey dress is on sale!
Natasha Zinko Floral-print flounce hem cotton dress is on sale!
OOBERSWANK Embroidered Lattice Dress is on sale!
Opening Ceremony Stone Lattice A-Line Dress is on sale!
Jonathan Simkhai Lattice guipure-lace ruffled-hem dress is on sale!