- Opening Ceremony Lattice stretch-crepe dress
Opening Ceremony Lattice stretch-crepe dress
Inspired by Syd Mead’s artwork in the box office classic Blade Runner, Opening Ceremony
’s AW16 collection was all about the future. Focusing on practicality, this stretch-crepe dress
was one of many designs taking a more matter-of-fact approach to futurism. Styled with an asymmetric hemline, the winding lattice detailing elegantly curves around the bust to finish.
- Opening Ceremony stretch-crepe dress
- Slips on
- Round neck, sleeveless, darts at bust, spaghetti lace-up detailing at front and back, fitted waist, asymmetric hemline with spaghetti lace-up detailing
- 70% nylon, 20% cotton, 10% elastane
- Machine wash
- True to size
- Size small: Length 55"
- Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size small
Sizes: 4, 6, 8, 10, 12
Similar to opening ceremony lattice stretch-crepe dress
Missguided Lattice Front Swing Dress Black is on sale!
Alexander Wang lattice mini dress is on sale!
Missguided Strappy Lattice Midi Dress Mauve is on sale!
Natasha Zinko Floral-print flounce hem cotton dress is on sale!
BOSS Hugo Boss Mock 2-Piece Sheath Dress is on sale!
Hervé Léger Mariana lattice-trimmed bandage gown is on sale!
Cushnie et Ochs Lattice-trimmed flared stretch-cady mini dress is on sale!
KOBI HALPERIN Eleni Floral Embroidered Dress is on sale!
Maggy London 30s Crepe Fit & Flare with Lace Back Detail is on sale!
Sophie Theallet Rula asymmetric one-shoulder dress is on sale!