- Opening Ceremony Lattice stretch-crepe dress
Opening Ceremony Lattice stretch-crepe dress
Inspired by Syd Mead’s artwork in the box office classic Blade Runner, Opening Ceremony
’s AW16 collection was all about the future. Focusing on practicality, this stretch-crepe dress
was one of many designs taking a more matter-of-fact approach to futurism. Styled with an asymmetric hemline, the winding lattice detailing elegantly curves around the bust to finish.
- Opening Ceremony stretch-crepe dress
- Slips on
- Round neck, sleeveless, darts at bust, spaghetti lace-up detailing at front and back, fitted waist, asymmetric hemline with spaghetti lace-up detailing
- 70% nylon, 20% cotton, 10% elastane
- Machine wash
- True to size
- Size small: Length 55"
- Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size small
Similar to opening ceremony lattice stretch-crepe dress
JUST ME Lattice Lace Dress is on sale!
Oscar de la Renta Rosebush-print sleeveless cotton dress is on sale!
Soprano Lattice Bodycon Dress is on sale!
Mugler Pleated-skirt crepe dress is on sale!
Missguided Black Crepe One Shoulder Lattice Side Detail Mini Dress is on sale!
Missguided Lattice Front Dress Black is on sale!
Natasha Zinko Floral-print flounce hem cotton dress is on sale!
La Mania Antares long-sleeved crepe dress is on sale!
Religion Lattice Knit Mini Dress is on sale!
Reiss Layla woven dress is on sale!