Having left his native Dominican Republic at the humble age of 18, Oscar de la Renta
crossed seas to study in Madrid. Now the designer is considered one of the leading Spanish fashion houses, lauded for its red carpet-worthy designs. Cut to a flattering fit-and-flare silhouette, this longline gown
is punctuated with beautiful bead embellishments to the body with a tiered tulle skirt. Partner it with pin-thin heels for a head-turning occasion look.
- Oscar de la Renta lace and tulle gown
- Concealed zip fastening at back
- Round neck, sleeveless, fitted bodice, lace panel with beaded embellishment at chest, lace underlayer at body, beaded stripes at body, buckle-fastened belt at waist, tiered tulle skirt, fully lined
- 100% nylon; lining 100% silk
- Dry clean
- True to size
- Size 8: Length 68"
- Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size 8
Sizes: 8, 12