- Intended for a loose fit, use belt to cinch in at the waist
- Draped overlay
- Particularly long in length
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Those with a petite frame may wish to take the next size down
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a size Small
View item's measurements EDITORS' NOTES
Oscar de la Renta's elegant gown is crafted from languid silk crepe de chine that's beautifully detailed with metallic embroidery, beading and lustrous petals. It's cut with contrasting white draped sleeves that cascade down the sides and is finished with a waist-defining belt. Complement the midnight-hue with gold accessories.
Shown here with: Kotur Clutch, Gianvito Rossi Sandals, Jennifer Fisher Cuffs, Eddie Borgo Ring.