- Oscar de la Renta Floral-jacquard gown
Oscar de la Renta Floral-jacquard gown
SIZE & FIT INFORMATION
- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Fitted at the bust and waist, slightly loose at the hip
- - No bra is required due to internal structure
- - Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric/ suede/ leather
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a US size 2
View item's measurements EDITORS' NOTES
Oscar de la Renta's Creative Director Peter Copping debuted this tea-length gown on the Fall '16 runway. Inspired by 18th-Century Parisian couture, this jacquard piece is woven with a tonal-pink photographic floral pattern, offset against a black base. It's underpinned with a tulle skirt for volume and finished with a flattering twisted bodice and in-built support. Wear it with strappy sandals to your next event.
Shown here with: Bottega Veneta Clutch, Gianvito Rossi Sandals, URiBE Bracelets.
- - Black and tonal-pink jacquard
- - Hook and concealed zip fastening at back
- - 89% polyester, 11% silk; lining: 100% silk
- - Dry clean
- - Imported
Similar to oscar de la renta floral-jacquard gown
Oscar de la Renta Floral-jacquard crepe de Chine gown is on sale!
Tory Burch Jacquard gown is on sale!
J Mendel Plissé silk-chiffon gown is on sale!