Founded in 2007 by Austrian-born designer Peter Pilotto
and his partner Christopher de Vos, this British label sets the benchmark for intricate embroideries and playful patterns. Playing to the brand’s strengths is this crepe dress
. Designed with a simple neck tie, long sleeves and asymmetric hem, its precision tailoring is framed by contrasting piping and Baroque-inspired motifs, casting an ornate display that will turn heads wherever you go.
- Peter Pilotto crepe dress
- Concealed zip fastening at back
- Round neck with self-tie neck scarf, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, embroidered detail at front, contrast piping, asymmetric flared hem
- 52% acetate, 45% viscose, 3% elastane
- Dry clean
- True to size
- Size small: Length 38"
- Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size small
Sizes: 6, 8, 10, 12, 14