- Proenza Schouler Cotton and silk-blend crepe dress
Proenza Schouler Cotton and silk-blend crepe dress
SIZE & FIT INFORMATION
- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Cut for a slightly loose fit
- - Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a US size 2
View item's measurements EDITORS' NOTES
Seen on the label's Spring '16 runway, Proenza Schouler's black dress is crafted from panels of cotton and silk-blend crepe and cloqué for a tactile contrast. This Italian-made piece is cut in a smart double-breasted silhouette and is finished with a white grosgrain tie to create a modern pussy-bow effect. We like wearing it with platform brogues.
Shown here with: Stella McCartney Brogues, Givenchy Pouch, Bottega Veneta Rings.
- - Black cotton and silk-blend crepe and cloqué
- - Button fastenings through double-breasted front
- - Fabric1: 93% cotton, 7% silk; fabric2: 100% viscose; lining: 70% acetate, 30% silk
- - Dry clean
- - Made in Italy
Similar to proenza schouler cotton and silk-blend crepe dress
Brunello Cucinelli Madras Double-Breasted Linen-Blend Jacket, Walnut is on sale!