- Queene and Belle Martha broderie-anglaise cotton dress
Queene and Belle Martha broderie-anglaise cotton dress
Queene and Belle is celebrated for its expert craftsmanship – every piece is handmade in the Scottish town of Hawick. New for SS16, this forest-green Martha dress is a lovely piece to invest in. It's crafted from broderie-anglaise cotton to a loose silhouette, and has cropped sleeves and a dropped waist. The new season's chunky platform sandals will make the perfect partner.
Product number: 1049509
- Dark-forest green, broderie-anglaise cotton
- Round neck, 3/4-length sleeves
- Dropped waist, gathered skirt
- Scalloped-edge cuffs and hemline
- Centre-back tie-fastening neckline
- Side-seam pockets
- 100% cotton.
- Machine wash
- Country of origin: Scotland
- SIZE AND FIT
- Size Guide View this item's measurements
- Fits true to size
- Oversized and loose-fitting style
- Sheer lace, may require layering or suitable underwear
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.75m, is a size UK08 and wears a size XS (40IT/ 36FR/ US04/ UK08)
Sizes: M, S, XS, L
Similar to queene and belle martha broderie-anglaise cotton dress
Zimmermann Epoque broderie-anglaise high-neck dress is on sale!
Zimmermann Harlequin broderie-anglaise cotton midi dress is on sale!